Where will agriculture take you?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Sophomore Year

The typical undergrad will spend four years at college. True, I have some friends who have received degrees in as little as three years. Others can take up to five. But, for most students they have four years of self-discover and learning, both in and outside of the classroom. 

Four years is 1,460 days, 35,063 hours and countless moments for opportunites. That's what college is: an opportunity. 

This year, my goal is to continue to take advantages of opportunities at Mizzou. I want to make the most of my college career. It seems like our greatest hope is always that the impending year will be better than the last. But, I just want to continue "everything." Continue to make lifelong friends, memories, accomplishments and of course, good grades. 

So, one year down, three to go. Cheers for the future and a sophomore year filled with opportunities!



One day, I am going to be a proud alumni. For now, I am content with my undergraduate days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment