Where will agriculture take you?

Saturday, August 4, 2012

National Collegiate Ag Ambassador

Last week, I received an email I had been hoping for all summer. I found out I was selected to serve as a 2012 National Collegiate Ag Ambassador. This program selects 20 individuals from across the United States to represent the National FFA Association throughout the year.

When I entered college, one of my goals was to achieve this position. Words cannot describe how excited I am to be in this position for the impending school year. I will work with my fellow Ambassadors to conduct presentations relating to current agricultural topics. I will present to audiences from grade schoolers to professional organizations. I hope to refine my presenting abilities and to further my public speaking skills and agricultural knowledge from this position. 

I am honored to serve as a 2012 National Ag Ambassador. This Traveling Aggie will be bound for North Carolina next week for Ambassador training! This will be a new state I will visit and a new experience. One goal down, and a full list of more to still complete.

2012 National Collegiate Ag Ambassador 

Learn what the National Agriculture Ambassadors program is all about at: www.ffa.org/agambassadors

No comments:

Post a Comment