Where will agriculture take you?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ambassador Bonding

The week I spent at National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassador training flew by! I felt like I was constantly learning new concepts and innovative speaking methods. I feel as though I learned more about current agriculture trends. 

I was also surrounded by an amazing group of my peers. They have such vibrant personalities and we have a lot in common, from our majors to the livestock we show. Each of us cares about agriculture and are anxious to find our places in the industry. 

I am excited to take what I learned at training and apply it to my presentations this year. I hope I can truly enhance people's agriculture knowledge and maybe even change preconceived ideas about agriculture. Experiences like this make me realize how much I enjoy the agriculture industry and believe in the mission of the National FFA Association. Another highlight of training was bonding with staff members from FFA. They were a great support system and will only be a phone call away in the impending year. 

Training concluded with a social night of ambassador bonding and a local baseball game. The next morning we all boarded  planes to fly back to our homes. We will be embarking on another year of college and our year as National Collegiate Agriculture Ambassadors. I look forward to seeing all 20 Ambassadors at winter training in Florida! 

Off to the ballpark! 

One of the best experiences about ambassador training was being able to meet such amazing college students. We came from across the country but came together as a great group! 


Saying goodbyes at the end of training was very difficult! 

I cannot wait to see this group again in Florida for winter Ambassador training! 

No comments:

Post a Comment