Where will agriculture take you?

Thursday, August 30, 2012

AMS Evening Out

Agriculture journalism and celebrations are two of my favorite things in life! Luckily, at AMS the annual (and famous) welcome party offers a chance to network with current and future agriculture communicators. It was great to spend an evening out in Albuquerque. I met many new faces who I am sure I will run into at future events.

Courtney and I got to eat more southwest food and hear stories of past Mizzou agriculture journalism grads. The evening was a success and filled with merry-making. There was also a photo booth, another thing I cannot resist. 

Courtney and I take a break from our internship duties to attend the AMS welcome party! 
MU alumni and current students had the opportunity to meet! I enjoyed hearing stories of former Ag Journalism students. 
Post cards, maracas and photo booth strips from a great conference! 


No comments:

Post a Comment