Where will agriculture take you?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

U.S. Grains Foundation

Without the U.S. Grains Council I would not have been able to travel to Southeast Asia. The U.S. Grains Council advocacy branch is the U.S. Grains Foundation which worked with National FFA to create I-CAL. I-CAL was designed to bridge the gap between college students and the international agriculture sector by exposing students to trade, production and farming abroad. I-CAL offers future agriculturists an enhanced view of the world. The Foundation assists with funding, coordinating the program and provided expert foreign agriculturists and translators. So thank you to the U.S. Grains Foundation for the trip of a lifetime! 


At the U.S. Grains Council Malaysian headquarters for meetings and to meet with company officials. The Council celebrated its 20th anniversary in Southeast Asian during I-CAL and our group was invited to the reception.  

No comments:

Post a Comment