Where will agriculture take you?

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snorkeling Adventure

I love anything on the beach. And one of my favorite activities of all time happens to be snorkeling. So I took advantage of some rare free time in our schedule to sign up for the resort's snorkeling tour. A few of my team mates also joined me. We took many pictures of our ocean cruise and had a blast swimming around searching for fish! 

With my goggles, face mask and life jacket I was ready for the ocean! The water was a lovely sea foam green. Somehow the water and aquatic wildlife never look the same, no matter what body of water you are in. This was the first time I had swam in the Indian Ocean. My bucket list includes "snorkeling in every ocean." I have managed to do that in all but the Arctic Ocean. I might have to settle for ice fishing there!
On the snorkeling boat with Bethany M. and Bethany O.!

The perfect view! 

No comments:

Post a Comment