Where will agriculture take you?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Singapore, Singapore

In case you have never seen the Pirates of the Caribbean movies- all three or four of them- then you may not realize that Singapore is the capital of Singapore. The pirate ports and black markets of Singapore played an important role in one of my favorite movie series. 

So while in the city/capital/country, I discovered beautiful views of area architect. Singapore is a nation rich in building structures, design and artwork. Here are some of my favorite city moments:

I never found out what this building was, but it reminded me of an Australian design.

Take a ride on the Ferris Wheel... or have dinner in it! For around 80 U.S. dollars you can enjoy champaign and a 30 minute ride in this Ferris Wheel. 

Singapore skyline

Palm trees in the city! 

No comments:

Post a Comment