Where will agriculture take you?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Singapore Night

 The 2012 I-CAL team spent our last night in Southeast Asia on a Singapore pier, Riverside Point. We relived moments of the trip, recalled the amazing sights we had seen and bonded over our last meal. Overall, my team members and I agreed that I-CAL was a trip of a lifetime. No one in our group had ever even been to Asia. FFA and the U.S. Grains Council gave us the opportunity to see a part of the world we never thought we would.

It was only fitting to spend our last night with our teammates. We all become so close during our two weeks together. I believe I-CAL is the best agriculture experience I have had the opportunity to be a part of. As we walked down the pier we talked of visiting each others states, universities, our mutual friends and of course, planning our ten year reunion. It was the perfect way to end the perfect trip.

A beautiful Singapore evening! 

Myself and the "Bethany's", how I will miss them! 

Our entire group enjoying fresh seafood and we shared a giant order of King Crab!

Last night in Asia!

No comments:

Post a Comment