Where will agriculture take you?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On The Way Home

To get back to the U.S. I flew from Singapore to Korea, then from there to San Francisco, California. One more flight led me to Kansas City, Missouri and I finally reached Brammer Farms after a two hour car drive. In total it took nearly two days and 20 hours of flight time to reach my destination. Flying is always a "grand adventure."

But, international flights are an unique experience altogether! Security checks, baggage claim, transfer flights and of course, Customs, make for a memorable experience. And as your Passport is stamped you feel a wave of gratification knowing that you made it, either home or to a new land.

After my Passport was stamped for Singapore, I found myself on my last international flight. My seat had a personal TV that I could watch (for free!) The Singapore Airline stewardesses were also exceptionally nice. We were served numerous meals and could request snacks such as candy bars, fruit or drinks at any time (free of charge!) Overall, I was very impressed with the airline services. After two weeks without television I had an excellent opportunity to catch up on missed TV shows and the latest box office movies. Talk about service!

Flying over Asia! 

Bringing home Vietnamese Dong, Malaysian Ringgit and Singapore Dollar: the currency of Asia. 

Welcome back to the U.S!


No comments:

Post a Comment