Where will agriculture take you?

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Letters Home

When I was younger I loved nothing more than sending post cards to my grandparents when my family and I were on vacation. To this day, I still enjoy sharing my adventures and travels with friends and family members. In a day in age of instant messaging, email and Facebook wall posts, I still feel as though a hand written note is the best means of communication. Luckily, my handwriting and writing capabilities have improved through the years. Yet. I still find myself attempting to squeeze every detail into the tiny post card lines. I also think that post cards are the best souvenirs. The photos on the front really showcase your destination and make your receiver feel as though they are on the trip with you.  In fact, I have several albums of post cards from every destination I have been. My post cards crossed an ocean and several countries to reach the mailboxes of my loved ones. Now, many refrigerators in the midwest will have Costa Rican postcards across them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment