Where will agriculture take you?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Home is Where the Heart is

When your trip ends, and you find yourself sitting in an airport waiting on your flight (which is usually delayed) thoughts of home often come to mind. I have always enjoyed traveling, I discovered that one of the best aspects of travel is sharing your experiences with your loved ones upon your return. 

The shelves of my room back home are filled with scrapbooks, pictures and memory frames of my favorite trips. One day, when I am a senior citizen retired on my farm in the midwest, I plan on sharing my experiences of agriculture and traveling with the generation of my family.  

*Photo by Laura Schuler 
My family and I beside an historic barn on one of our farms back home in Gallatin, Missouri. 

This guy is always the first to greet me when I return home! Teddy is a Corgi and one of my favorite creatures in life. If I am gone a hour, week or day he always greets me with a endless excitement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment