Where will agriculture take you?

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Floral Design Class

This semester I have taken my favorite college class yet- Floral Design. The course is offered through the Plant Science department at MU. Each day I am assigned a type of arrangement to create or a make a order for a specific client. I began flower arranging through 4-H. I completed my first arrangement when I was eight years old and have been hooked since. At the Missouri State Fair I have won several championships in floral arrangements. Floral Design has been a chance for me to further my design skills in the floral industry. And, it is always nice to be able to take home flowers every day! 

"Wild" natural arrangement. 

Formal plum corsage. 

Rainbow design. 

Carnation vase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment