Where will agriculture take you?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Fall From Teddy!


Teddy the Cori would like to wish everyone a "happy fall!" He is a long-time resident of the Brammer family farm and can often be found attempting to be a lap dog on my mom when she is watching TLC. He also enjoys herding cattle with my dad, but his efficiency is often debated. (Teddy tends to get distracted by noises, vehicles or any bacon flavored food.) Winter is his favorite holiday because he loves to frolic in the snow. However, piles of leaves during the Fall make Thanksgiving a close second holiday.

I miss Teddy a lot while I am away at college. But, my mom keeps me updated on Teddy's antics. He can be a bit of a naughty Corgi, like rolling in the cow pastures or sneaking food away from the barn cats. (I like to think this is his royal lineage showing as he could be related to the Queen of England's Corgi clan.) Despite his habits, Teddy is a charming Corgi whose looks alone can melt hearts. He also favors bandanas, fetch, riding shotgun in a pickup truck and can be bribed into participating in holiday-themed photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment