Where will agriculture take you?

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Country Wedding

Mason jars filled with seeds, wildflower bouquets and a beautiful fall day created the perfect backdrop for a country wedding. Recently, my cousin, Renee Brammer, wed her fiance, Orien Warren. The Warren's had an outdoor ceremony complete with a country chic reception in Chillicothe, Mo.  Groomsmen wore boots and donned camouflage hats for the reception while the bride wore her mother's veil and sported a mason jar glass for festivities.

Guests danced the night away to country favorites by Rascall Falts and Loanstar. I enjoyed two-stepping with my date to some of my favorite 90's country music!

The wedding offered a chance to celebrate a beautiful marriage and to also catch up with family members from near and far. During table conversation I discovered one of my third cousins will be traveling to China soon. You never know what will you will find out at a Brammer family wedding.

Renee and Orien's wedding was a great opportunity to travel back to Northwest Missouri and to spend a weekend with the family. My wedding date visited my farm the day and helped me check cattle with my family. In all it was a perfect weekend in the country!



No comments:

Post a Comment