Where will agriculture take you?

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Card!


2012 Christmas Card 

Happy holidays from the University of Missouri! My college roommates and I created our first Christmas card to share with neighbors and families (and Traveling Aggie fans!) 4016 Snowy Owl is in full blown winter-wonderland mode! Two Christmas trees, mistletoe, dozens of snowmen, and penguin decorations later (they are my favorites!) and our house was decorated. We spent an evening with hot coco, Christmas cookies and neighbors to bringChristmas to our first home. 

From MU tailgates to Independent Aggie socials, we have had some great times this semester. As we prepare for finals and the close of a our fall sophomore semester, I look back at 2012 with fond memories. I am looking forward to staying at Brammer Farms for a portion of Christmas break. I also have several wonderful trips planned and can't wait to see what adventures break will bring! (Maybe even some rest and relaxation!) 

The halls have been decked, the jingle bells have 
jingled and the mistletoe is hung. These agriculture 
majors are ready for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment