Where will agriculture take you?

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Birthday Time!

I always thought I would feel "old" when I reached my mid thirties. At that time I figured life had reached its peak. Well on May 10 I turned 19. I have reached the last year of being a teenager. Now, I feel pretty old!

With age is supposed to come wisdom. I have gained an infinite amount of knowledge this past year. Not only academically (my professors should be happy to note) but also practically speaking. I may still be helpless when it comes to anything that has to do with my car, but I feel as though my "survival skills" increased dramatically after attending college. I feel confident I could survive on microwave mac n' cheese and stretch my clean clothes to the limit if necessary.

I can only imagine what knowledge I will gain in years to come. Who knows what the big 2-0 will have in store? 
I think we set a record for the number of college women in a Mexican restaurant! I was so happy that 25 of my closest friends were able to come to my birthday dinner.

My dear friend Mallory and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment